TDG Star Citizen

Orthan and me will soon start to built up the basic logistic (Homepage, get knowhow, recruit players) for Tundragon Star Citizen. We are not sure if we will call the baby Tundragon or maybe create something totally new. Also we will think about what we want to do: be pirates or try to be some sort of bounty hunters? Also it may be interessting to start with an industrial focus to make money. This way we will quicker be able the buy the cool stuff like an Idris corvette (small carrier with several decks and launchable playerused fighters).

Every (old) TDG member is invited to join us and to form up a good player group from day 1 on. I would love to see many of you guys grouped up again with Orthan and me. To start up a new game with an existing player crew will also be a good advantadge. So let me know who is interessted.

Re: TDG Star Citizen

Orthan and me will soon start to built up the basic logistic (Homepage, get knowhow, recruit players) for Tundragon Star Citizen. We are not sure if we will call the baby Tundragon or maybe create something totally new. Also we will think about what we want to do: be pirates or try to be some sort of bounty hunters? Also it may be interessting to start with an industrial focus to make money. This way we will quicker be able the buy the cool stuff like an Idris corvette (small carrier with several decks and launchable playerused fighters).

Every (old) TDG member is invited to join us and to form up a good player group from day 1 on. I would love to see many of you guys grouped up again with Orthan and me. To start up a new game with an existing player crew will also be a good advantadge. So let me know who is interessted.
*runs off to buy Star Citizen...*