Re: Funny hateconvos...

Not much, but its my first hate mail while in TDG. I got this....

You have been added as contact
Sent: 2012.03.09 03:00

Awa Mabata has added you as contact with Terrible Standing

Maybe you will die a slow painful death when you grow up a bit

after this....http://www.tundragon.net/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=39984 and http://www.tundragon.net/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=39985

Edit:

Wow pretty impressive
Sent: 2012.03.09 03:12
To: Ydoc Llezsor,

Scarry words on you bio, but you attack unarmed ships, Most likely compensating for something you lack in the real world. I suspect in RL your most likely a coward. GL with that.

Figured I would put that at the end of it :xrofl:

Simon Pirodet > oh god, now i'm frightened, this place had like, 4 people when i logged off
Simon Pirodet > can all of you just like, fucking leave for 1 minute?
Simon Pirodet > please?
Simon Pirodet > so, two people left
Simon Pirodet > now like, 28 more of you
Simon Pirodet > GUYS, I WANT TO ASK NICELY THAT YOU PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT (28 OF YOU.) I PROMISE THAT I'LL PAY EACH OF YOU THAT LEAVE 1000ISK
Simon Pirodet > )*
Simon Pirodet > COME ON
BradAssMF Zamayid > what is it that u need to do?
Simon Pirodet > Have 28 of you all leave.
Kage Toshimado > 1000 ISK each, isn't enough. Do you have a first born child handy?
amstaffuuu > to visit a doctor
amstaffuuu > that's for sure
Simon Pirodet > Guys guys guys, just leave now now now.
Simon Pirodet > For like, 49 seconds.
amstaffuuu > /emote smiles
Zerlick > is that a song?:P
BradAssMF Zamayid > what are u dong that u need us to leave?
Simon Pirodet > I will masturbate in space and I can only have a max of four other people in local.
Simon Pirodet > Now please... 28 of you leave.

*****bridge******

Simon Pirodet > I LOVE ALL OF YOU
Simon Pirodet > Now... time for me time.
Simon Pirodet > Ok, by that I meant I just want to leave in my noob ship and not get blown up.
Simon Pirodet > OK GOD NO
Simon Pirodet > oh
Simon Pirodet > bai

:rofl:

C.

From TerhisS
Eve Mail

Hello Sir, I'm the owner of the Thrasher from before, that was pretty impressive, i was just wondering, how did you keep the gate guns from engaging you? I thought you did one heck of a job, very professional flying there
Terhiss

Cefizelj > hello
Senso Kami > you will die
Cefizelj > no im immortal
Senso Kami > gimme back my shit man
Senso Kami > was worth what.. 10 million...
Cefizelj > you were in that badger right?
Senso Kami > ye
Senso Kami > what was inside it again?
Cefizelj > pff let me check km
Senso Kami > i think the only good thing was a +3 implant.. everything else was shit I guess
Cefizelj > hmm i dont see km yet, api is slow today
Cefizelj > so what seems to be the problem
Senso Kami > gimme back my shit you clown
Senso Kami > and wtf you doin in highsec...
Cefizelj > <url=showinfo:5//30001398>Aunenen Solar System</url> did you check system
Senso Kami > you killed me in 0.4?
Cefizelj > .4 is low sec
Senso Kami > so you killed me in 0.4?
Cefizelj > true
Senso Kami > ah shit
Senso Kami > autopilo.. not a big loss anyways^^
Senso Kami > bye
Cefizelj > bye

:sry:

C.

Not really hate, but funny. Guy convoed me randomly. Dunno how serious he is though.

[11:39:42] Lucian Leroux > Hello
[11:39:44] Jim Raynot > sup duder
[11:40:10] Lucian Leroux > I've noticed over the past week that <url=showinfo:2//427125032>TunDraGon</url> seems to have this place pretty wrapped up
[11:40:47] Jim Raynot > ya man
[11:41:13] Lucian Leroux > I would be interested in forming a buisness relationship with your ceo if there is any interest
[11:43:26] Jim Raynot > tell me about it?
[11:44:19] Lucian Leroux > Well lets just say I would be interested in insureing safe passage, or atleast safe from tundragon, through the system
[11:45:14] Lucian Leroux > seeing 18+ war ships on the gate to nonni for 5 hours yesterday was a good promotional tool lol
[11:46:33] Jim Raynot > I see, well our CEO's are pretty buys fellers u know, send me 100mill and I'll get your request to their ears
[11:46:56] Lucian Leroux > lol
[11:47:18] Lucian Leroux > Thats what I thought
[11:47:43] Lucian Leroux > and no
[11:48:29] Lucian Leroux > good day

Not really hate, but funny. Guy convoed me randomly. Dunno how serious he is though.

[11:39:42] Lucian Leroux > Hello
[11:39:44] Jim Raynot > sup duder
[11:40:10] Lucian Leroux > I've noticed over the past week that <url=showinfo:2//427125032>TunDraGon</url> seems to have this place pretty wrapped up
[11:40:47] Jim Raynot > ya man
[11:41:13] Lucian Leroux > I would be interested in forming a buisness relationship with your ceo if there is any interest
[11:43:26] Jim Raynot > tell me about it?
[11:44:19] Lucian Leroux > Well lets just say I would be interested in insureing safe passage, or atleast safe from tundragon, through the system
[11:45:14] Lucian Leroux > seeing 18+ war ships on the gate to nonni for 5 hours yesterday was a good promotional tool lol
[11:46:33] Jim Raynot > I see, well our CEO's are pretty buys fellers u know, send me 100mill and I'll get your request to their ears
[11:46:56] Lucian Leroux > lol
[11:47:18] Lucian Leroux > Thats what I thought
[11:47:43] Lucian Leroux > and no
[11:48:29] Lucian Leroux > good day
The only thing now we have to make sure is: any member that gets convoed by this guy also has to ask for 100 mill ISK.
If he convoes a director, the director should also ask for 100 mill for "wasting his time". :D