Re: Who is Who

Name : Kasade

Characters: Main Kasade / Alt Secrete

Skill points: 96m

Skills:
Fly most things love HAC's BC's & T3's the most, Can fly all races just h8 Gallente only a couple i would bother with.
Fly Thanny or Achon & love the Revelation.
Don't mind Logi but not my fav all though still good fun & don't mind filling in the gaps of a fleet!

Employment:
Jesus i cant even remember last week at my age!
In short, started eve mission running soon got bored of that then did some care bear pie stuff not long after that joined militia on Gal side with Shadows of the federation loved
every min i was on that's were i learned to drink heavy while piloting a craft that pewpewed (& sometimes to drunk & u can guess the rest)!
Went to 0.0 that was more lame than mission running, so hence here i am back in low sec loving it..... glad to be back.

Player info:
39 nearly 40 Eek!
Self Employed floor layer for the last 22 years.
Not married but with an amazing girl & looking to start a family sooner rather than later.
Stuff i love to do is watch the F1 go fishing some golf if there's a cart to carry me round.
Also love to eat & drink chill on the sofa with the Mrs.
I have a 2 year old African Grey Parrot called Rocky who im sure you will hear over comms sometimes.

Things i hate are bad manors! (General rude & no people skills).
Queuing! (Impatient & peps that have bad Oder).
Lolly pop people! (How they think just cos there dressed like idiots they have the right to step out in font of me).
Mar mite! (Horrid taste).
Women nagging! (Griefing).
Learner Drivers! (Getting in my way).
Christmas! (peps are so happy).

Re: Who is Who

Name : Kasade

Characters: Main Kasade / Alt Secrete

Skill points: 96m

Skills:
Fly most things love HAC's BC's & T3's the most, Can fly all races just h8 Gallente only a couple i would bother with.
Fly Thanny or Achon & love the Revelation.
Don't mind Logi but not my fav all though still good fun & don't mind filling in the gaps of a fleet!

Employment:
Jesus i cant even remember last week at my age!
In short, started eve mission running soon got bored of that then did some care bear pie stuff not long after that joined militia on Gal side with Shadows of the federation loved
every min i was on that's were i learned to drink heavy while piloting a craft that pewpewed (& sometimes to drunk & u can guess the rest)!
Went to 0.0 that was more lame than mission running, so hence here i am back in low sec loving it..... glad to be back.

Player info:
39 nearly 40 Eek!
Self Employed floor layer for the last 22 years.
Not married but with an amazing girl & looking to start a family sooner rather than later.
Stuff i love to do is watch the F1 go fishing some golf if there's a cart to carry me round.
Also love to eat & drink chill on the sofa with the Mrs.
I have a 2 year old African Grey Parrot called Rocky who im sure you will hear over comms sometimes.

Things i hate are bad manors! (General rude & no people skills).
Queuing! (Impatient & peps that have bad Oder).
Lolly pop people! (How they think just cos there dressed like idiots they have the right to step out in font of me).
Mar mite! (Horrid taste).
Women nagging! (Griefing).
Learner Drivers! (Getting in my way).
Christmas! (peps are so happy).
ANOTHER PARROT :wall: welcome to corp!