PMAN

Hi,

the work on PMAN (Payout Manager) is going on and on - atm it also gets some sort of CMAN (Corp Manager), but more of this in this post ...

1) Status:

allready working now is:
- Roles (posting/submitting roles for members on camp or bridge)
- Stats (shows pilots stats and corp wallet data)
- Calc Payout (calculates Payout-data using the values from config - DOING a payout needs special access rights)
- Import (manual import of member and corp-wallet data - in case the cronjob fails or actual data is needed)
- Members (shows all members, can be set active and/or to be an Alt-char - this is also basic to calculating payout)
- Alts (import of api-keys -> fetches chars from account and checks the key / Displays all fetched chars)
- Config (set Operations used for payout / set corp share / set roles values for calculating payout)

not working atm:
- Payouts (I need the first payout to be done first so I have data to display)
- POS (fetching the POS data via api key)

2) to do's & questions:

a) Alts:
I can also fetch the following things:
- WalletJournal
- WalletTransactions
- Contracts & ContractItems
- Assets

would be usefull for searching stuff, if there is loot missing or people stealing stuff - can also be usefull to check new members, but I feel a bit like "STASI" spying on people ... hmmm ?!?
so ...

Question: Do we need this?
Question: Limit access to this?

b) Loot log import
I got a file allready from Hunter from a fleet loot log. I could write a form where this "loot log" can be submitted, then a parser would run through it and put the data to the database. All imported loot-logs could then be searched by date etc in PMAN

Question: If yes, who will submit loot logs from fleet?

c) Roles values

Question: When do we have time to discuss role values?
Question: ... or does every1 of us maybe post here in this thread what he thinks a role should be worth and then discuss?

d) Payout-Display for all members

... still to be done - it could be accessed by all tdg-members (using their forum login) and show the actual payout data from the running OPs (this is created by clicking on 'STORE PAYOUT' in Calc Payout - does not run via cronjob)

Question: we want this? or just posting the data via Forum when a payout is done?

Advantage would be a) transparency of what we do and b) it shows that doing crap like guardian pays!

3) last hints:

when u click on a character name at 'Alts' you get redirected to battleclinic showing combat stats of the character (if battleclinic has data - else you get to just index)

when u click on a corp name at 'Alts' you get redirected to battleclinic showing corp data (if battleclinic has data - else you get to just index)

--> might be usefull for checking new members ...

----------------------------------

Thx to Hunter and JohnnyRingo for feedback and hints so far

Greetz
Orthan

Re: PMAN

Some members did allready change their APIs again...

I personally would hate to give my API to a corp or alliance. And i would hate the Stasi methods like in 1984...but ok...the titan safety is important too...

Its like the dicission about the 911 terrorists - spying everyone will not prevent new terror, it just will make us be like them...

If smeone changes API he has to give new one. Why would we risk anything. With API they dont tell us anything that we can use against them anyway. Its for corp safety so its a MUST imho.

thx for ur answers Life and Zola so far ...

still not all questions answered ... so:
a) Alts - Fetching Wallet, Assets...

b) Loot log import

c) Roles values
Question: ... or does every1 of us maybe post here in this thread what he thinks a role should be worth and then discuss?

Question: we want this? or just posting the data via Forum when a payout is done?

a) Alts - Fetching Wallet, Assets...
Could be interesting to know who is rich and who not
Not really
Only directors

b) Loot log import
No
Not needed

c) Roles values
When we do the next payout discussion. Lets do it when we have many directors online. I will then ask on TS if you guys have time right now...
posted :-P

Show everyone what he gets and why

What i was thinking about was just an API tool for us. So we don't have to use a third party one. It could just all be combined to track alts and if they change the permissions on the key or change it to a character only etc. And if possible to check all mails for keywords, check if many transactions/trades with some character = possible alt he could be hiding. Check for large transactions. So this would all become automated ( ofcourse manual overlook when recruiting also ) And no not saying this because i am lazy, but because it is so easy to miss small details.
We could simply have it no full api key = no roles/corpships and if people change it or something then we remove roles.

Does it automaticly check the key every hour now if the accessmask is either 134217727 or 268435455 ?

Point Values
IMO things that need changing
Camp Roles:
EWAR = 15, but idno because we have lots of alt's doing EWAR, its basicly just our alts sitting at pos or cloaked at gate, so its technicly just more money for us :D
Orca = 10
Remove salvager and loot hauler from camp ( no need to give people money for picking up our money )

If someone is logi in camp but then we go bridge 2x logi? I think you should only able to get logi once a day ( granted we dont change into logis untill we go hotdrop, but can happen fx when we were camping in Hagilur)

Bridge Roles:
Bait and dread need some point tweaking. I cant think of what is fair.

Also, need some way to remove roles if you ticked something accidentally.