Re: Stuff for pman

Idea:

On applications a thousand separator is needed ( sorry, but my eyes bleed every time i see a number with a bunch of zeroes behind them )
solved - just modified the form so that if a numeric is entered there will be done a number_format to it. Will not change on mails that have been allready sent, but from now on it will work.

Idea:

Some sort of profile, where i can write comments etc, and mark if i have done api checking on them.

This could be combined with a list of alts that should be unblued etc when people leave corp.

Could also be not only for corp, but people that we mark red (-10) could type a reason there, so we can search from who that bait is etc.

Idea:

Our join forms, we need a little better filing there. And make it visible who accepts the app ( So if i accept the guy into corp, then i will see on the app accepted by JohnnyRingo etc )

Idea: My vision for the recruitment process, linked with pman

On tdg website we have the .net/joinus there people should be able to see the minimum requirements to join TDG which would be something like able to fly ahac/cane t2 fit etc, pvp experience blah blah.
Then it would say if you Meet the requirements and still want to join then contact one of our recruitment guys and a list of their names, then after they talk to one of our recruiters and find out how many accounts, we send them a "key" linked with how many accounts they said they had ( now bear with me, just explaining my vision )

With this key they could access the current .net/joinus form and fill it out, including api keys and it wouldnt let them send it in unless its FULL and account wide and as many accounts as they said they have in the interview. This would make things soo much easier.

The result of this would be much less time sending mails back and forth asking them to update the key into a full one and account wide, then nagging for all the alts aswell, it would save so much time, time which i could then spend just checking the damn keys and not trying to get them...

Ringo's Personal Journal Day 356.

After spending quite a lot of time talking/mailing these new French guys chasing after their api's, this shit can never happen again, full api's must be covered before people join the corp, im going slightly insane here.

List of the most important things we need for API checks.

a quick view on wallet balance and skillpoints.

links to sites:
h[url]ttp://eve-search.com/search/charactername[/url] (searching for posts with the charactername in them)
http://eve-search.com/search/author/CHA ... 734105-277 (these are posts made by the character in character sale forum)
http://eve-kill.net/?a=search&searchtyp ... RACTERNAME (killboard)

Then wallet and transactions logs, would be very nice if you could code a way to summarize big transactions 250m+, and if many transactions between two characters.

contract view.

List of the most important things we need for API checks.

a quick view on wallet balance and skillpoints. was allready done, see at profile

links to sites:
[url]ttp://eve-search.com/search/charactername[/url] (searching for posts with the charactername in them) done, see at profile
http://eve-search.com/search/author/CHA ... 734105-277 (these are posts made by the character in character sale forum) done, see at profile
http://eve-kill.net/?a=search&searchtyp ... RACTERNAME (killboard) done, see at profile
also did a link to battleclinic

Then wallet and transactions logs, would be very nice if you could code a way to summarize big transactions 250m+, and if many transactions between two characters.

partially done, see at profile: below Skill Summary, External Links there is now "API Check".
Working allready: Wallet Transactions, Wallet Journal, Contracts (just the list, not details)

contract view.
As u can see above, I have been working now for allmost 7 hours on this. Creating this stuff is really a mess, because the xmls from CCP very often only give me an ID ... e.g. a StationID ... so in this case I updated the eve-static-dump (mysql-database with the eve online static data like stations) and then connected this (which means the xml gives me a StationID and I put this into a function that returns me the station-name.
Same has to be done with items, charactersnames, systemnames etc etc ...

Please test functionality so far, will go on with this later (when I have time)

Greetz
Orthan

PS: Don't forget to do a REFETCH if you want to see actual data!!!

PS2: If it takes a bit longer to build up data-output on your screen, keep in mind what all runs in the background:
1) check if the folder for the xml-files of this char exists and if the xml-files where allready fetched
2) check if the xml-files are valid (so not 0KB empty files or shit like that)
3) parse the xml
4) fetch additional data like names either from local database (killboard, eve-static-dump) or fetch it via API from CCP.
5) Do shit like number-formatting, error-handling etc