tundragon.com internal area

Hi,

have been working on the website the last three days, so here are the news and some info on "howto":

In the navigation menu you will find now at "Home" another Link called "Intern" ... look here
you can also directly go to the internal area (and bookmark it) by using http://www.tundragon.com/intern/

When you're there you see the login screen:
Use the login and password from the tundragon forum there.

After Login you can at any time logout by clicking at "home" in the navigation on "Logout":
When you are "in" - you see the entry-screen (round picture) - this is how it looks with all rights (directors + server rights):
Regular members with no extra-rights (like access to PMAN etc etc) will see:
This means all TDG-members allways have access to:
- PMAN (but only Payouts)
- Setups
- Upload
- Videos

Yeah, I know there is nothing happening at Setups and Upload yet, still working on all this stuff ...

So if you want to check the payouts do this:
- go to PMAN - Payouts
- Select "finished payouts"
( note that at "actual payout - undone" there will be only data, if we allready did loot-selling and first calculations )

- Select the payout date
then e.g. looks like this:
-------------------------

All videos I had so far are also allready up. Go to Videos and enjoy :)
-------------------------

For Directors is allready also working:
- P.O.S.
- Loot Logs
- Join Mails
- Members (Corplist)

--------------------------

Next step will be implementing the form for posting roles - when done it can then be accessed by all directors and by members who have a special "PMAN" role.

Will keep you informed here about next stuff ....

Re: tundragon.com internal area

AWESOME, is their any way for me to be able to get the code to mess around with some stuff without effecting the site? I want to see if I can implement a fleet recording system, that records the ships everyone flew and extra stuff. Overall a system that records the ships everyone flies, how often they fly in fleets and what ships they like to fly the most ect. ect. Some other fun stuff to include as well. All to improve the knowledge of what people fly best and what they can fly for the FC's benefit. Also this can add some extra stuff to Pman.
yes I understand, i was hoping to be able to add it to pman as an addition to it. is there a way to write it so that you can easily integrate it into pman?
just write your code - when it works, we can see (should be noprob to intergrate) :P

Re: tundragon.com internal area

This means all TDG-members allways have access to:
- PMAN (but only Payouts)
- Setups
- Upload
- Videos
UPDATE ON WORK DONE UNTIL NOW:

all TDG-members allways will have access to:
- PMAN (but only Payouts, Roles and Config - with readonly access)
- Setups
- Upload
- Videos
- Server (only link to webmailer)

so this looks now in menu like this:
-----------------------------------
if you click on roles you will e.g. see:
when roles are posted it looks e.g. like this:
Directors or members with rights to PMAN will also have the roles-posting-form, looks then like this:
if you click on config you will see:
for members without directors-rights all input-fields are disabled, the whole form is deactivated and there are now save-buttons.
for directors the form is active and it looks like this:
The Upload is done and working, so if you click on Upload (works for all members) you will see:
usage:
- click into the text-field labeled "Select File" or on the button on the right side of it.
- search and select your file
- enter the captcha-code displayed
- click on "upload file"

if your file is too big or filetype is wrong u will get an error-message, if uploaded it will display where you can access your file from the server.

BE WARNED - DO NOT UPLOAD SHIT THERE
I will monitor this via cronjobs and manually.
If u need a higher filesize or another filetype, contact me - all can be done, just want some info about what/why etc.

added a link for mails for all members, so if you go to Server, you can click now on "TDG Webmail" - looks like this:
This will get you to the login-page of the tdg-webmail application, looks like this:
This is the browser-based access to the email-adress, but the email-adress can also used by any mail-client ...

I offer all TDG members to have a tdg-email adress like [email protected] - just contact me.

still a lot to do, so busy and off from forum now, cu lata
Orthan