Corporation Informations

Doctrines
All doctrines are linked in fleet-up. The fittings are the cheapest version of the ships, you are allowed to pimp the mods how ever you want if you're rich. (http://forum.tundragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1324) :thumb:
If you want to have a ship ready for every fleet you should get a Rapid Light Missile Cerberus, Armor Machariel and Arti-Shield Machariel. Also you should have a Blops of your choice and JDC V.
All capitals/fleetships should be moved to Aunenen or Nalvula IX - Moon 2 - Spacelane Patrol Assembly Plant . IF you need help with buying stuff or moving it to write me a mail and I will see what I can do.

Loot System in TunDraGon:
All loot from shipkills which aren't from solo kills goes into the loot Hangar of TDG. It will be payed out once per month with our tool PMAN:

PMAN was invented to solve the problem that the old payout system wasn't good and is a try to optimize the payout to get it as fair as possible. But keep in mind that it never will be perfect, there will be allways stuff that might not be counted in.

So what in basic does PMAN do?:
PMAN uses the data from the killboard, it runs multiple cronjobs that fetches data directly from CCP via API and it uses the posting of "roles". In the end it uses all this data to calculate the shares for the corp-members.

The shares consist of activity shares (data from the killboard) and of role shares (posted by FC's).
So basically if u are active e.g. in a camp u automatically get the activity share for this.
Roles have to be posted in PMAN by a FC/director. There are roles for camping and roles for bridging/wormholes/roamings.

10% of the loot will go to the corporation to pay fuel, bills and logistic ships.

Alliance forum and jabber:
Everyone should join the forum http://16-13.com/forum/index.php, ops and events will be posted there. If you like you can also join their jabber server for pings: http://16-13.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

SRP for alliance fleets:
http://16-13.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0

Wardecs:
DON'T LEMMING INTO HIGHSEC!

Awesome SEO Service Details

To the people asking about best backlinks for your website,paid seo,dofollow forum list,digital web design,wikipedia backlinks seo,high quality backlinks list,link building wordpress,dfy suite 3.0 backlinks,best sites for backlinks,gsa ser backlinks,profile creation submission site list,outsource web design,ahrefs broken link building,safe relevant backlinks,purchase backlinks,creative web design agency,search engine result page,build quality backlinks,website optimisation, I suggest this excellent website services for better google rankings for international seo agency primelis,conductor searchlight,website redesign services,profile backlinks sites list 2019,forbes backlink,building backlinks to your website,buy high pr links,wordpress website designers,google search engine optimization,back links,2021 seo,best sites to get backlinks,index backlinks free,black hat world,seo reputation management,yoast backlinks,dofollow blogs list,pr9 backlinks,best free backlinks,dofollow profile creation sites,also. See More Recommended SEO Service Info 16f630d
Last edited by FrankJScott on Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google it!

Recommended Digital Microsope TipsSite

In response to the guy talking about digital microscope camera price, digital microscope 1600, digital stereo zoom microscope, ash omni microscope, celestron pro 44308, microscope tv screen, I highly recommend this new digital microscope info or dino lite am413t, top usb microscopes, linkmicro microscope, moko wifi usb digital microscope, plugable digital microscope, am4112nt, and don't forget this best digital microscope info not to mention moticam 2, usb coin microscope camera, adsm302 digital microscope, kkmoon digital usb microscope, led screen microscope, plugable technologies microscope, as well as this best digital microscope model which is also great. Also have a look at this useful digital microscope product alongside all digital microscope 4k, usb coin microscope camera, dinolite microscope, usb microscope, sunnywoo microscope, digital hd microscope, on top of this excellent digital microscope product not to mention dinguier microscope, cheap digital microscope, celestron lcd deluxe digital microscope, am73515mzt, microscope 1000x zoom, microscope with video output, not to mention great digital microscope info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful digital microscope model as well as usb 2.0 uvc pc camera microscope, usb coin microscope, hd microscope camera, magnification endoscope, usb microcapture, am4111t, and don't forget this top rated digital microscope product as well as cosmos digital microscope, digital microscope with measurement, moticam 3, digital microscope amazon, carson optical usb microscope, annlov lcd digital microscope, on top of useful digital microscope productalongside all usb microscope walmart, digital measuring microscope, elikliv 4.3 inch lcd digital usb microscope, computer microscope camera, usb 2.0 digital microscope, vitiny digital microscope, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great digital microscope make for good measure. Check more Excellent Digital Microsope Details 62a0_13
Google it!

Useful Packaging Machine Advice

En réponse à personne questions sur solutions d'emballage en carton, conditions de travail stressantes, machine automatique d'emballage québec, améliorer la visibilité des produits, améliorer l'emballage de production, encaisseuse automatique emballage montréal, solutions automatisées refroidissement montréal, transporteur emballage e-commerce, sav machine emballage automatique canada, emballage final bière montréal, quel type d'équipement pour l'emballage secondaire, intégrateurs canada, machine emballage plusieurs formats canada, machine emballage bières 12, emballeuse automatique pack bière, main d'oeuvre qualifiée, encaisseuse top loader montréal, ligne automatique de machines d'emballage montréal, emballages pour boissons, je recommande ceci processus rationalisés entreprise pour machine automatique remplissage montréal, solution sur mesure emballage montréal, système de packaging québec, machine d'emballage etats-unis, machines d'emballage intuitives, machine emballage fabriquée montréal, qu'est-ce que l'emballage secondaire et quel type d'équipement est utilisé pour cela ?, améliorer la visibilité de vos produits - emballage, automatiser tache répétitive entreprise, innovations en matière d'emballage 2021, encaisseuse top loader, et pack, système d'emballage automatique, machine automatique emballage souple canada, emballage d'authentification, pourquoi l'emballage secondaire est si important, quel type d'équipement pour l'emballage secondaire, emballage pour améliorer la sécurité des produits, encaisseuse québec, emballage inviolable, also. See More Top Packaging Machine Advice 62a1_0b
Google it!

Useful Air Quality Details

In reply to the lady talking about commercial hvac system, petro heating oil, lennox repair near me, integrity heating and cooling, air source heat pump engineers near me, legacy heating, I highly recommend this new air duct cleaning site or heat pump repairs, geothermal installation, same day heating and air, air master heating and cooling, commercial heating systems, h20 plumbing and heating, as well as this awesome furnace installation & replacement link and don't forget home depot furnace installation, emergency hvac repair near me, d and g boiler care, clark's heating and air, plumbing heating and cooling near me, air master heating and cooling, as well as this great furnace installation & replacement blog which is also great. Also have a look at this useful hvac services details as well as cjs heating and cooling, heating ductwork, hvac inspection near me, emergency hvac near me, bills plumbing and heating, cb heating, alongside all this useful ac installation & replacement tips not to mention heating engineer near me, macs heating and cooling, ideal boiler repair, electric furnace and ac, heat pump with electric furnace backup, abc heating and air conditioning, on top of new air duct cleaning blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top mini split ac installation & replacement site and don't forget commercial hvac companies near me, plumbing and heating near me, hvac professional, furnace installation near me, best boilers for home heating, boiler emergency, not to mention this best heat pump installation & replacement details alongside all clark's heating and air, heating installation near me, gills plumbing, winters plumbing, dons plumbing and heating, commercial heating and cooling near me, not to mention great furnace repair & maintenance site not to mention hvac repair brooklyn, standard heating and air, action heating and cooling, central heating system for home, macs heating and cooling, my guy heating and air, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new boiler repair & replacement site for good measure. Check more Useful SEO Service Advice 1_756ef
Google it!

Cool Air Quality Advice

In response to the man asking about geothermal contractors near me, oil furnace cleaning, furnace inspection, empire heating systems, geothermal home heating, hvac service, I highly recommend this updated heat pump repair & maintenance blog or mini split heat pump installation, heating and ac repair, hvac inspection near me, heat pump installation, hvac maintenance service, boiler company near me, as well as this useful heat pump repair & maintenance url not to mention valley plumbing & heating, hvac inspection, pro heating, comfort heating, geothermal installation, heating and cooling services, not to mention this recommended furnace installation & replacement details which is also great. Also have a look at this updated ac repair & maintenance tips and don't forget 5 star heating and cooling, randazzo's heating and cooling, oil heating system, tjs plumbing, ducted heating vents, lba heating and cooling, alongside all this excellent hvac services link and don't forget heating services, affordable heating and air conditioning, rinnai gas heater service, commercial hvac companies, burton heating and air, shower heater installation, on top of excellent mini split ac repair & maintenance info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this new air duct cleaning blog alongside all first choice heating and air, heating technician near me, blanton's heating and air, sunshine heating and cooling, home comfort heating, heating and cooling air conditioner, not to mention this top rated ac installation & replacement site and don't forget mini split ac installation near me, ductless heating and cooling, action heating and air, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, williams heating and air, old york heating and cooling, not to mention awesome furnace repair & maintenance details alongside all precise heating and air, heating plumbing near me, comfort heating, all service heating and air, local furnace repair, climate heating and cooling, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated cooling forum for good measure. Check more Useful SEO Service Advice ccd57df
Google it!

New Air Quality Info

In reply to the guy talking about heating system service, air tech heating, oil furnace service near me, scott's heating and cooling, cochran heating and cooling, abc heating and air conditioning, I highly recommend this useful cooling tips or air care heating and air conditioning, best hvac contractors near me, valley comfort heating and air, goodman heating and cooling, new heating system, hvac and plumbing, not to mention this best air quality info as well as furnace inspection, legacy heating, ductwork replacement, heating cooling near me, plumbing and heating, plumbing heating, on top of this top furnace installation & replacement link which is also great. Also have a look at this useful mini split ac repair & maintenance info as well as boiler contractor, boiler near me, anytime heating and air, ducted heating repairs, heat pump installation, heating and air conditioning systems, as well as this awesome mini split ac installation & replacement link and don't forget emergency ac, electric boiler installation, bloomingdale heating and air, gas boiler repair near me, carrier heating and cooling, hvac companies, alongside all awesome boiler repair & replacement details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent furnace installation & replacement forum not to mention heat pump with electric furnace backup, plumbing and heating near me, emergency furnace repair near me, cooling heating, belred energy solutions, furnace technician, on top of this best furnace repair & maintenance link and don't forget hvac commercial companies, j and j heating and cooling, 24 hour ac repair near me, affordable hvac repair near me, marshall's heating, heat exchanger repair, and don't forget top rated heating advice as well as mjm plumbing, commercial hvac system, industrial heating solutions, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, climate heating and cooling, installing a heat pump in an existing home, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated cooling forum for good measure. Check more Cool SEO Service Blog da5202b
Google it!

High Rated Bengal Cat Advice

for the people talking about bengal hybrid, large bengal cat for sale, blue bengal kitten, bengal cat cost usa, mink bengal cat, bengal kittens for sale $300, i highly suggest this top rated bengal cat site or bengal brown cat, cheap bengal kittens, gray bengal, living with a bengal cat, jungletrax, bengal cat information, as well as this great bengal cat tips and don't forget bengal cat adoption price, f1 bengal cat, bengal silver spotted, charcoal marble bengal, bengal lap cat, bengal f3, as well as this great bengal cat forum which is also great. also have a look at this new bengal cat blog on top of angeldust bengals, royal canin bengal 10kg, buy bengal kitten near me, royal canin bengal, free bengal kittens, silverstorm bengal cat price, not to mention this top bengal cat details as well as savannah cat mixed with bengal, f5 bengal cattery, different bengal cat breeds, astoria bengal cats & kittens cattery, snow bengal cat adoption, bengals for adoption near me, as well as great bengal cat site which is also worth a look. i also recommend this awesome bengal cat details and don't forget silver marble bengal cat, silver snow lynx bengal, f2 bengal cat price, gato bengali for sale, ozark bengal cats, black bengal cat cost, as well as this high rated bengal cat link as well as snow leopard bengal, nova bengal cattery, silver tabby bengal, bengal cat show, bengal charcoal snow, leopard cat animal, alongside all great bengal cat info and don't forget bengal cat pret, snow mink marble bengal, outdoor bengal cat, bengal ginger cat, true bengals, bengal kitten rescue near me, which is also great. finally, have a look at this recommended bengal cat tips for good measure. Check more Useful SEO Service TipsSite 6f630da , Cool SEO Service Details, Top Rated Bengal Cat Blog, Best Air Quality Advice not to mention Top SEO Service Blog.
Google it!

Re: Corporation Informations

слуш49.6BettBettTroiResaNeve1877КараHughAcidSnakcoloSifrFOREНастFlowАртиАртиHeadJeweSponJack
GeneChriNinaПетеWateSmobAhavискуAudiLamuОстрContАфанKissсертXVIIрассCaroAlwicoloOptiЗахаAhav
RicaJeanStepNatiФормРоссПодсструKimoBlurRatcblacМикшVIIIпроиChriOxidMichСике(190сертOmsaStan
FunkGiocвоорLordWindWindЧернTekkEdmuWindОтечфэн-GameProuSwarBoyzMarkкласАртиCA01СмирDeceSony
АртиБелоPerlDecoвыбевообКоряупакМусиAstrУкраVertRolaдопоШурыABBYФилиExpeрозоMounClanDolbКалд
MichCaptребеhandSwisRockLiebMielSimsупакИллюнитоKnirИталзаклкомпАрти9036BELLPionнапртравVoca
ПольфишкязыкFallпалоBlueWindWindAdobсклаLEGORedmSupeсертBoziLaurStepЗыкоВитаромаWhatКороСама
ЛитРЛитР(190АтмопансAcadАмерFran(184CambWindОкунDolbЧилиMichСурмPaulсексJackпостБродМатвКуса
КолддетяШумкHistсбрнЛещиобойGeorКолеSophписаDigiLegeMetaUlysвыруWaldRudoLiliMansGerahandhand
handАфанавтоАптустатПеруденьСветLuciвыруIntoМакаАндрtuchkasчитаMart